The Native Translator protects your information and privacy
We comply with the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will enter into force on 25 May 2018.
What information do we collect about you?
When you fill in the forms on our website, we collect certain information about you. This is required to execute and deliver your translation. We need your email address, and to process your payment, PayPal or SaferPay will request that you fill out their payment forms. We have no access to the information you provide to the payment services, and unless you wish to receive an original copy, your email address is the only information we need.
We use the information you provide to us as follows:
- To offer you a quote and to deliver the translated material.
- We will only disclose your information to the authorities if we are obliged to do so under Swiss law.
- To monitor customer traffic patterns, website usage, and to help us develop and improve the website.
We protect your information as follows:
- We do not request more information about you than required to complete and deliver the translation.
- We protect your information against unauthorised use. We follow strict security protocols regarding the storage of the information you provide us to prevent unauthorised access.
- Files are transferred via our secure customer pages. You deliver your files directly through your customer pages, and the translators in turn deliver the translations through their supplier pages. Data communication is carried out over an SSL-encrypted connection.
- Our translators and project managers have signed a binding confidentiality agreement, accepting that no information they receive as part of their translation work may be referenced, reproduced, copied, published or otherwise transferred to any third party.
- All of the information we receive from you, including name, address, National ID No., IP address, and the documents we receive, are deleted from our system after 90 days.
Contact us regarding data security
If you suspect a breach of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.