Björn Hallberg has an academic background in technology and economics. He has worked as CEO of commercial property businesses in the United Kingdom. He also built and operated retail businesses in Denmark.
- Engineering studies at the Ebersteinska School in Norrköping, Sweden
- Economics at Linköping University, Sweden
- BSc in International Economics and Management, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- MSc in Executive Global Masters in Management at the London School of Economics in England.
- Head of Marketing and Operations, Europe, the Middles East, and Africa (EMEA), Apple
- Professor, PhD, a researcher at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in Uppsala
- A former researcher at Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Ten years’ employment at Bayer, as head of registration and marketing of pharmaceuticals, and in research and clinical trials
- In addition to her position at Prologic GmbH, Dr. Skiöldebrand also serves on the boards of several companies in the pharmaceutical sector.
It is essential for ongoing success of The Native Translator, that we deliver on our promises to customers and live up to our customers’ expectations in all respects. Each assignment must be handled professionally, both the agreed turnaround time and conditions adhered to.
Our objective as a business entity is to deliver one of the fastest high-quality translation services on the market. Our goal is to be the preferred provider of certified translation with a measured customer satisfaction rate exceeding 95%. Our employees and partners must come across as friendly, positive, and professional, and our customers must feel they are treated with respect and dignity. We want to be a company committed to actively contributing to positive social development, not least when it comes to climate protection, through our compliance with ISO 14100.
Our commitment to each client extends beyond just delivering the project in question. We follow up on our services during and after the project’s completion to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met. An ongoing relationship is thus established to promote future growth through mutual appreciation and commitment.
For the above to succeed, positive and respectful collaboration with employees and partners globally is essential. Our desire to be the preferred provider of certified translation services also means that we must be one of the preferred employers and partners to our translators.